Saturday, March 12, 2011

zella love

around christmas time my mum and i were shopping at nordstroms. we were just browsing around when a sales lady said "have you tried these?" pointing to some yoga pant/leggings. i told her that i had saw them in their recent catalog, but hadn't purchased them...she told me that she was wearing a pair and that the other sales lady was also...hmmm...she said i should try them on...i did and LOVED them!!! mum decided to get me a pair to put under the tree :)
i truly "live-in" these

since christmas i have worn these soooo many times! i love them soooo much! seriously i wear these all the time and found/bought some other ones (capri and yoga) from the rack for a great price (i wear these to work)! 

but then the greatest thing happened today...we were at nordie's (wearing my zellas) and i decided just to look at the zellas...and then...ta da...they were on sale!!!!! sad thing was that they didn't have my size...but they are going to find them and ship them to me :) (hopefully i can wait!)

but seriously these are the best leggings ever! they don't fade, they are sooo comfy, you can dress them up or work out in them, they are not at all see through (like many types of leggings)

have a great evening! i know i will since i am wearing my zellas (haha i know i am lame!)

No comments:

Post a Comment