Friday, March 25, 2011

happy birthday little sister

little sister,
i love you and you are my best friend.
your big sister

we love our tea parties

my little sister turns 20 today!!! wow! she has seriously grown into a wonderful, godly, loving, understanding, smart and beautiful woman! she is my best friend and my maid of honor! i love my sister soooo much and have been soooo blessed to have her in my life! happy birthday little sister!

easter pictures
 "A sister is a gift from God, sent from above to make life worthwhile here below."

christmas pictures

"No one knows better than a sister how we grew up, and who our friends, teachers and favorite toys were. No one knows better than she..."


more christmas pictures

"I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!"


“I always like to win. But I'm the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don't have anything. It's hard. I love her too much. That's what counts" - Venus Williams


grand canyon
"If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater."


"There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me."


wine tasting (don't worry, lauren was the DD)
"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."  ~Author unknown, attributed to a 4-year-old named Lauren 


"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident; it is to have a soul mate for life."

swimming with dolphins in cancun
 "How do people make it through life without a sister?"  ~Sara Corpening

christmas 2010
There is no better friend than a sister.  And there is no better sister than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment