Saturday, February 19, 2011

a second time

 (not sure how i feel about this one)

 today went for my 2nd time wedding dress shopping...brought claire (2nd inline bridesmaid) and my second little sister, jess. my MOH (lauren), mum and grandmother came along too!

 (felt like a Miss America type of dress)

last saturday i was not feeling "up to par" when shopping (a little under the weather) so i forsure needed to go again and find some i liked. 

 (love buttons and ribbon/bow)

went back to MARY ME BRIDAL to re-try on the dress for the girls...loved it on, but another dress caught my eye...even though it was slightly out of my budget i decided to try it on...it was very beautiful! my lovely consultant said that she might have another one that i might like....tried it on...WOW soooooo pretty!!! mum said she almost cried when she saw me in it...i now have a new favorite and maybe the one!

 (feathers!)

after mary me bridal we went to the Dresser. this place has some history: back in 10th grade when i was homecoming princess, i bought my dress from here...also in that dress is when matt finally noticed me and told me i was "beyond beautiful!" telling the my consultant this, i felt that maybe i should get my dress here...i also found one that i really loved!


tomorrow the dresser will be having a HUGE sale...one of those that you camp out to go to and run in...my consultant said that it starts at 9am tomorrow and that you only get 15 minutes in the store to find "the one." we might be going back tomorrow 



 (not my type)


 (lace)

 (love veil/Madonna type of veil)

you might be asking "aren't you scared that matt will see you in your wedding dress?" well...not really...out of these dresses there is one that i really loved (these are all from the dresser) but at mary me bridal that i think i love more (not pictured)...feel free to comment on which one you love the most! thanks for reading!

(taking a deep breath)

3 comments:

  1. love the last lace one right above here with the beaded belt, but the cascade type one with the beaded belt is def my fave! this is so fun being able to follow along your shopping here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, you look amazing in all the dresses! Such a beauty! But my favorite (so far) is the 3rd one down "(love buttons and ribbon/bow)" is it the same dress as the last one with the beaded waist/belt? I'm so happy you are sharing your wedding dress shopping pix with us! Love it! ~Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the take a deep breath dress on you...

    ReplyDelete