Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"say 'yes' to the dress"

last saturday, i had the appointment that every girl looks forward to most of their life! (or if you are me, your entire life!)

my grandma, mom, sister (MOH) and i went to mary me bridal in orange. they were having a trunk show for a designer that i really liked!

knowing that i probably wouldn't find the "dress" on my first try, i thought that i might find a few runner-ups...upon my arrival they let me look around the store while the consultant asked me what i was looking for..."lace, a-line, strapless or a little sleeve, no halter, no spaghetti straps, no bling, etc." i knew exactly what i wanted...but after trying on about 15 dresses, none of them felt like i had thought they would have felt...first with the designer i was there to see, the dresses were huge and heavy with lots of tulle! most i could barely move in and the others were just soooo heavy...after trying on a ton, the consultant found a few that she thought i might like...soooo much lighter, and feeling like i could get around, i found a few i like...only one had lace and the other two didn't but they did have a bow!

we are going back this weekend to see them again and also go to a few more stores...more details to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment